Digital Signature Certificate
A Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) establishes the identity of the sender while filing or sending documents electronically through the internet and establishes the identity and/or of the signee in electronic documents.
Class 2 or Class 3 Digital signatures with a validity of 2 or 3 years .Class 2 or Class 3 DSC from Certifying Authority like E-Mudhra.
The new GST regime mandates that all organization involved in buying or selling goods or providing services or both are required to register and obtain GSTIN. Registration is mandatory once the organization crosses a minimum threshold turnover or when an individual starts a new business that is expected to cross the prescribed turnover.
GST Annual Return Types
Class 2 DSC
Class 2 DSC tokens that are used for company registration, LLP registration, IT return filing, GST registration, GST return filing, MCA annual return filing and IE code registration.
Class 3 DSC
Class 3 Digital Signatures are the most secure form of Digital Signature Certificates and are used to establish the identity of the signee in e-commerce and e-tendering.
Document Required for Digital Signature (DSC)
In case the applicant is an Indian National, please submit the following documents for identity and address proof:
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving Licence
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attestation by the concerned Bank official
- A photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government-issued photo ID card bearing the signatures of the individual
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Latest Bank Statements signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Months)
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt